SOLOMO MEDIA is looking for copywriter.
Copywriters are responsible for writing compelling marketing materials for a wide variety of products and services. These materials can go from item bundling and names to leaflets and blog entries to email duplicate.
What’s more, publicists assist with characterizing brand voice and guarantee that all duplicate is reliable with this voice by composing, altering, and sealing materials.
Publicists by and large have a Bachelor’s certificate in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications. Publicists can work on paper, TV, radio, and on the web.
The best publicists have a solid arrangement of work to show while talking with, will in general be community oriented and energetic, and are most open to working in a speedy climate.
Responsibilities of Copywriter
- Compose duplicate for an assortment of media including social, print, video, and on the web
- Alter and evidence work to guarantee high publication norms are met across all substance yields
- Work together with inventive, item, promoting, and legitimate to evaluate project needs and help with informing
- Drive brand consistency across all organization correspondences
- Create and carry out brand rules
- Stay current on patterns and contenders inside the publication circle
- See projects through the entire innovative way of life, from beginning to organization