Solomo Media is looking for Graphics Designer.
Graphic design is a career in which people produce visual content to convey messages. Designers utilise typography and graphics to fulfil users’ individual demands and focus on the logic of showing items in interactive designs to optimize the user experience by employing visual hierarchy and page layout approaches.
Despite the fact that they sometimes overlap, each style of graphic design necessitates an own set of abilities and creative methodologies.
Many designers focus on a single type, while others concentrate on a group of related, comparable types. Designers must, however, be versatile and lifelong learners in order to change or add expertise during their careers, as the industry is always developing.
Understanding the Eight types of graphic design will help you find the right skills for the job.
1. Visual identity graphic design.
2. Marketing & advertising graphic design.
3. User interface graphic design.
4. Publication graphic design.
5. Packaging graphic design.
6. Motion graphic design.
7. Environmental graphic design.
8. Art and illustration for graphic design.