1)Solr Developer – Exp 3-7 yrs
(Wanted candidate with strong exposure into Solr Development and Elastic Search)
2) PHP Developer – Exp 3-5 yrs
(Looking for candidate with experience into PHP, CODEIGNITER , MYSQL)
3) Asp.Net MVC developer – Exp 2-6 yrs
(Looking for candidate with experience into. Net MVC, C# & MySql)
4) Node Js developer – Exp 2-5 yrs
5) IOS Developer – Exp 2-4 yrs
(Looking for candidate with experience into Swift, Cocoa Touch & AV Player)
1. PHP Developer fills in as a component of a group in programming applications that are regularly online for customers. Key obligations of this job incorporate the composition of PHP scripts and coding to make or alter programming and applications as per a customers needs.
Different assignments likewise incorporate investigating any mistakes or issues identifying with PHP programs and making documentation for the equivalent. The professional successes for PHP engineers incorporate advancements to a senior position, administrative jobs, for example, a product improvement supervisor or executive jobs, for example, a data innovation chief.
2. ASP.NET MVC is a flexible innovation, utilized for creating everything from little sites to big business web applications. An ASP.NET MVC designer ought to be capable in one of the .NET dialects—C# or Visual Basic—however an accomplished engineer ought to likewise be acquainted with various worker side and customer side advances and systems.
Composing a great job portrayal and occupation ad for an ASP.NET MVC designer necessitates that you underline your undertaking’s particular innovations and systems. At the point when you are searching for an ASP.NET MVC designer to fill a particular position, you need to indicate the arrangement of innovations utilized in your applications, on the grounds that ASP.
NET MVC applications can be conveyed to various working frameworks, conditions, and RDBMSs or ORMs. You even need to determine which accurate variant of ASP.NET MVC is utilized in your task (ASP.NET MVC 5 or ASP.NET Core MVC). For new tasks, the most recent form is regularly best.
3. Node.js engineers send and keep up with network applications. They deal with the trading of information among workers and clients, create back-end segments, and interface applications with other web administrations. They additionally support front-end designers by coordinating electronic applications.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
4. iOS engineer is answerable for creating applications for cell phones controlled by Apple’s iOS working framework. In a perfect world, a decent iOS engineer is capable with one of the two programming dialects for this stage: Objective-C or Swift. They should likewise have a solid comprehension of the examples and practices that rotate around the iOS stage.