Solomo Media is looking for Social Media Trainees.
A Social Media Intern, also known as a Social Media Marketing Intern, is tasked with aiding with a variety of marketing activities within a company.
Tracking metrics for social media campaigns, setting social media posting schedules, and writing captions for social media posts are among their responsibilities.
Web-based Media Interns support the advanced media staff to create and execute outreach and limited time missions to help brand commitment and increment income. The obligations of a Social Media Intern include:
- Help with the plan and execution of web-based media crusades
- Make week after week and month to month publication schedules to advance organization brands on different web-based media sites
- Make and appropriate substance like web journals, infographics, recordings and official statements via online media and customary media sources
- Track web-based media commitment to recognize high-performing thoughts and lobbies for adaptability
- Backing promoting group at live and online occasions